Thanks for Pronking…see you next year!Posted: December 17, 2012
Photo by Jori Ketten
15 bands, over 800 kids, teens and adults, a 9 block parade.
Performances in streets, on boats, and under bridges.
Thanks to everyone who made this year’s PRONK Festival possible:
– The Bands
– The Audience (especially everyone who DANCED!)
– The volunteers with a special shout to the PRONK Committee
– The Providence Tourism Council, Rhode Island State Council on the Arts, the Office of Arts Culture and Tourism, and Rhode Island School of Design
– Wickenden and South Water Street and other Area Businesses (for a full list, visit our Support Page)
– Kickstarter donors and EVERYONE who tossed change into the PRONK buckets
Save the Date – next year’s PRONK is Monday, October 14th.
Help us plan – send an email to providencehonkfest @ gmail. com!